Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Very Own Gratitude Journel

While attending Calvary Chapel Vista's Woman's retreat back in April, I ran sound for a workshop taught by Shannon Woodward, entitled, Gratitude Journal. I was very curious to what it was going to be about and I was pleasantly surprised, being the artsy person that I am, that making a journal like this would be an amazing way to express myself through visual and written means. I love visual pictures and I fell in love with this method of journaling that I was excited to start my own.

Now my handwriting is awful, but its the feelings and thoughts behind what is written and displayed that are to remind us of what God is doing and speaking into our lives. I am even thinking of maybe inserting pretty printed font rather than handwriting it myself, but its my own personal journal and I can do whatever I want to, so there! haha! Just kidding :)

So I wanted to share the original link with you from Shannon's blog, there are many pictures and notes on how to get started, here is the link: http://twigandfeather.com/2011/04/visual-journal/

And here are a couple of my own entries:


1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Oh my goodness I love this! Thanks for sharing :)