Thursday, January 21, 2010

My first acrylic painting in over 10 years!!

I finally did it, I have been wanting to for years but have not mustered up the courage, but finally I painted again.  I have to say, for not painting in so long, I am pleased with the outcome.  Of course alot of prayer went into this, so I can't take much credit.  Thank you Lord.  





The Final Product! :)

He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers.
Psalm 1:3

3 comments:

Hix Family Stuff said...

are you kidding me? this is amazing!
wow! i would love this in my house!

Tami Yee said...

Hix, you took the words literally right out of my mouth! Are you kidding me? You have an amazing gift and you must use it my friend. wow! "i want that..."

The Doubs said...

This is amazing! Good job! I just got done finishing a painting too!